1. Low density, light weight and convenient construction
The quality is lighter than metal aluminum, only about 1/4 of the steel material, and has high toughness;
Occupies less space and has high construction efficiency.
2. Corrosion resistance and strong creep resistance
Resistant to corrosion by acid, alkali, salt and atmospheric environment, no regular maintenance required, long use time
3. High tensile strength and fatigue resistance
The strength of carbon fiber is extremely high, much higher than that of steel pipe, 6-12 times that of steel, and it can reach more than 3000mpa.
4. High temperature resistance, excellent conductivity
It has advantages in high temperature and high chemical stability.
1. Nautical aerospace (astronomical telescope components) aviation model aircraft
2. Military equipment-bazooka, firearm tube
3. Mechanical equipment (textile machinery, aluminum foil machinery, plastic film machinery, paper machinery, printing/printing machinery industry, packaging machinery, yachts, cruise ships, wind turbines, fan drives, industrial pump systems and cooling)
4. Ocean-tunnel exploration (carbon fiber mechanical arm)
5. Sports goods (tennis rackets, badminton rackets, ice hockey sticks, bicycles, sports protective gear and other sports goods)
6. Audio equipment
7. Building board
8. Medical device parts
9. Supporting rods for surveying and mapping instruments, photographic equipment, camping tents, etc.